If you’re thinking about volunteering overseas in 2019, we encourage you to join us on one of our upcoming volunteer information sessions.
The sessions are an opportunity to find out what Palms Australia does, what volunteering involves, current opportunities available, and to have any questions answered. Coffee, tea and light refreshments will be available. Our next volunteer information sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Melbourne: Saturday 5 May 2018, 10:30am–12:00pm, Ross House Association (Jenny Florence Room), 247 Flinders Lane
- Toowoomba: Saturday 5 May 2018, 10:30am–12:00pm, Toowoomba City Library, Meeting Room 2, Level 3, 155 Herries Street
- Brisbane: Saturday May 12 2018, 3:30pm-5:00pm, Brisbane Square Library, Community Meeting Room (Ground Level), 266 George St
- Newcastle: Saturday 12 May 2018, 3:00pm-5:00pm, The Resistance Centre, First Floor, 472 Hunter St
- Perth: Saturday May 26 2018, 10:30am-12:00pm, City of Perth Library, Meeting Room 202, 573 Hay St
- Adelaide: Saturday May 26 2018, 10:30am-12:00pm, Adelaide City Library, Meeting Rooms 1 & 2, 77-91 Rundle Mall
- Parramatta: Saturday May 26 2018, 9:00am-10:00am, St Patrick’s Cathedral, 1 Marist Pl, Parramatta
- Sydney: Thursday May 31 2018, 5:45-7:00pm, St Peter Julian’s Catholic Church, Church Hall, 432 Sussex Street
If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP by completing the form on this page or by emailing email@example.com. Family, friends and children welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there!