Position: Registered Nurse
Length of placement: 2 years
Start Date: January 2013
1. Day-to-day management of the clinic including but not restricted to patient care, housekeeping, record keeping and budget management.
2. Development and maintenance of the “Healthy Communities Project”
- Registered nurse with current Australian Registration
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and computer skills
- Ability to learn another language
For further details contact Palms Australia.
We provide pre-departure preparation, flights, accommodation, a basic living allowance, personal and professional support during placement and re-entry assistance on return home. Applicants will need to attend an orientation course prior to placement.
For more information about positions with Palms Australia, please complete our enquiry form below.
Volunteer Enquiry Form
All fields marked with * are required.
Complete this form and we will send you more information about volunteering.