Position: Administrator/Project Manager
Length of placement: 2 years
Start Date: July 2012
Administrator/Project Manager for organisation supporting people with disabilities – required to help:
- local staff make reports and proposals
- improve functioning of small business unit e.g. small store and computer training program
- extend the reach of organisation to other communities
- find clients for the organisation who can use its services in developing their abilities
- implement the strategic plan and local staff in implementing and monitoring projects
We provide pre-departure preparation, flights, accommodation, a basic living allowance, personal and professional support during placement and re-entry assistance on return home. Applicants will need to attend an orientation course prior to placement.
For more information about positions with Palms Australia, please complete our enquiry form below.
Volunteer Enquiry Form
All fields marked with * are required.
Complete this form and we will send you more information about volunteering.