If you have ever thought you have something to offer people seeking a peaceful, just and sustainable future for themselves and their families, PALMS AUSTRALIA INFORMATION SESSIONS are a first opportunity for you to ask questions, hear about volunteering, speak to returned volunteers. You may be very surprised at just how life-changing volunteering can be!
If you miss your local session, you are still welcome to request more information using the on-line enquiry form at the bottom.
- Saturday 2 April – 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Ross House, 1st floor, room 3, 247-251 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
- Sunday 3 April 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Collingwood Library, Stanton Street, Abbotsford Vic
- Sunday 10 April, 11:15am – 12:45pm – Bathurst
Bathurst Library, 70-78 Keppel Street, Bathurst
- Thursday 28 April, 6 – 8 pm – Sydney
141 Harrington Street, Sydney (Aquinas Academy)
- Saturday 16 April 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, Hutt Street Library, Adelaide
- Sunday 17 April 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
St Joseph’s School hall, 1 Birkinshaw Avenue, Tranmere SA
- Saturday 16 April 10:30am – 12:30pm Citiplace Community Ctr, Upper Level Walkway,
City Station Complex, Cnr Barrack & Wellington Streets, Perth
- Sunday 17 April 9:30 am – 11:30 pm Meeting Place, 245 South Terrace, Fremantle WA
- Thursday 28 April 5:30pm-7:30pm, Griffin Centre, 7/20 Genge Street, Canberra ACT
If you are unable to attend any of these sessions, but would still like information about volunteering overseas, please contact Palms Australia on (02) 9518 9551 or complete our quick online enquiry form.
Complete this form and we will send you more information about volunteering.