Development Education Officer
Are you an educator beyond the borders of the classroom?
Are you passionate about cross-cultural solidarity and sustainable development?
Perhaps you’ve had experience as an International Volunteer?
Would you be inspired by the mutual formation of others with a similar interest?
Palms wants to discuss the skills, knowledge and approach you might bring to such a position.
The precise tasks are open to discussion but may include:
- Presenting sessions at Palms Orientation Courses and workshops.
- Writing articles for Palms Post, Web site and social media.
- Assisting to facilitate the improvement of community awareness that builds and maintains Australian community support for Palms volunteer placements.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on development effectiveness as required by funding bodies.
- Offering Palms cross-cultural preparation and other services on a commercial basis.
If you are interested to further explore the possibilities and helping to shape a position that suits you please send your CV and a short note to Roger via firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.