Communities across Africa, Asia and the Pacific are asking us for volunteers in 2013.
Can you help us by sharing the following requests at work, in your industry or union journal, in your parish newsletter, or through social media?
- Project Officer to provide mentoring and support to staff in a Diocesan office in Kiribati.
- HR Manager in Diocesan office in P.N.G.
- Organisational Development Officers to bulid capacity of staff in an East Timorese NGO to manage, evaluate and report on projects.
- Administrator to develop and strengthen the capacity of an Early Childhood Education Centre in Samoa.
- Quality Management Officer to support local staff in implementing a new International management system required for accreditation in Timor-Leste.
- Project Administrator to assist local staff in establishing the administrative structure of a rural community school in Tanzania.
- Air Conditioning Mechanic to train staff of a University in P.N.G.
- Livestock/Agriculture Advisor & Mechanic Workshop Advisor to assist staff set up, manage and utilise resources at an East Timorese Agricultural College.
- Carpenter/Woodworker/Small Business Advisor to train and mentor young rural people in East Timor seeking to develop woodworking skills.
- Secondary teachers in Geography, English & Mathematics in schools in Kiribati
- Mathematics Lecturer at a university in P.N.G.
- Community English Educator to coordinate program and mentor teachers in East Timor
- English and Computing Trainers to provide support to teachers in rural Timor-Leste.
- Teacher Trainer to work in a tertiary institution in Timor-Leste, educating about teaching methods.
- Primary and Secondary Teachers for projects in Arusha and Moshi, Tanzania.
Health and Social Services
- Large numbers of Nurses, Midwives, Paramedics, Dentist or Dental Hygienists, Clinical Health Trainers, Doctors, Lab Technicians and Pharmacists required for various positions working with Timorese staff in rural and urban areas.
- Social Worker to train and support parish coordinators to implement social programs in P.N.G.
Got a skill not listed here? We’d still like to hear from you, as requests from our overseas partners keep coming in. Register your interest in volunteering at http://www.palms.org.au/volunteer/enquiry/.