Now is the perfect time to purchase coffee for your christmas gifts from The Fair Trade Coffee Company.
There are many reasons Fairtrade Coffee makes a wonderful gift:
- By buying a consumable product like coffee or drinking chocolate, your gift will be appreciated and not be a waste of the world’s limited resources. It won’t gather dust on a shelf and the “thank you” you receive will be genuine.
- Fairtrade certification guarantees a fair wage to coffee growers, meaning your generosity to your family does inadvertantly come at a cost to others;
- Fairtrade products also provide a small premium to support local development concerns, meaning you are also contributing to healthcare, education or community building projects for the coffee growers and their families;
- All our products are also organic, meaning the land on which it is grown is looked after and farmers will be able to continue their activities well into the future.
- The Fair Trade Coffee Company is owned by Palms Australia, meaning all profit goes to placing volunteers who train teachers, nurses, administrators and tradespeople in our partner communities.
- We can provide full strength or decaffeinated coffee and can sell whole beans or pre-grind it for your particular requirements.
- We also stock delicious Fairtrade Organic Drinking Chocolate, for people with a sweet tooth.
- Orders of 4kg or more have free postage.
- There’s no reason why you couldn’t add a bag or two for your own cupboard.
To order your coffee for Christmas, please visit www.fairtradecoffeecompany.com.au.