Palms Australia is seeking business partners to support volunteer placements in communities across Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
By sponsoring a Palms volunteer placement, you will be providing skills to a global community so that they are empowered to take control of their own development.
What’s more, your contribution will be magnified through the generosity of the volunteer who is giving two years of their time – over $140,000 in value.
No other form of aid is this effective or this cost effective.
You can choose to support work in a field most relevant to your business (education, health, etc.), a global region most relevant to your business or engaging a volunteer from your own locality.
Palms Australia will provide regular updates on the progress of your sponsored community, including personal stories from the volunteer which provide a fascinating insight into another culture and how we can best work together to address poverty.
The benefits for your business are numerous:
- build your philanthropic profile and public trust in your brand, both in Australia and overseas,
- achieve your CSR objectives,
- build staff engagement with your organisation and improve team cooperation,
- engage Palms Cross-cultural for professional training for your staff, to enhance their cross-cultural effectiveness,
- participate in a Palms Encounter to Timor-Leste or Kiribati,
- stock your office with Fair Trade Coffee Company supplies,
- depending on the extent of your support, potential co-branding opportunities in marketting materials and public events,
- and, of course, support the development of enterprise, resilience, capacity and self-reliance in developing communities.
To find out more about becoming a Palms Australia Corporate CommUNITY Partner, contact Brendan Joyce online or on (02) 9560 5333.