Palms CommUNITY: 99% Challenge

What can you do to challenge poverty?

Take the 99% Challenge

If you can live on just 99% of your income, just think about what the other 1% could do.

Palms Australia’s volunteers spend two years living simply, working for less than 10% of an average Australian wage, exchanging skills and contributing to long-term sustainable development.
You might not be able to volunteer right now, but if only ten Australians take the
99% Challenge they can provide an overseas community with a volunteer teacher, administrator, tradesperson, doctor or nurse. Can you be one of ten?

Can you live on 99%?

You can choose to donate online, by post/fax or by phone and don’t forget all donations over $2 to Palms Overseas Fund are tax-deductible.

Donate by Direct Deposit

Direct deposit donations mean less processing costs and more funds to support our volunteers and partner communities. You may deposit your donation in the following account-

Westpac BSB 062-784
Account No. 789 5202
Account Name: Palms Australia

Please provide your name as reference when depositing, and to assist identifying your donation please complete the Palms deposit advice form.

 

Donate Online

Donating online offers you a completely secure and easy way to support our work.

To donate to support a specific volunteer placement, country or sector (health, education, etc.), please use the donate form on an individual volunteer’s profile.

Make a recurring donation

Amount: $


Tax Deductible?
Please direct my donation to the work of:

About your donation

Recurring donations will be deducted on a regular basis, until Palms Australia or Paypal is notified to stop. Upon clicking “Donate”, you will be forwarded to an external site, hosted by Paypal, to securely transmit your credit card or paypal account details. Please check the form on the next page to confirm the transaction details are correct. In this instance, Palms Australia does not handle your credit card details but will receive notification of your address.

In the event Palms Australia raises monies in excess of the amount needed for a given placement, donations made towards this placement will be used for placements with similar development outcomes. For more information contact Palms Australia.

Make a one-off donation

Amount: $


Tax Deductible?
Please direct my donation to the work of:

About your donation

Upon clicking “Donate”, you will be forwarded to an external site, hosted by Paypal, to securely transmit your credit card or paypal account details. Please check the form on the next page to confirm the transaction details are correct. In this instance, Palms Australia does not handle your credit card details but will receive notification of your address.

In the event Palms Australia raises monies in excess of the amount needed for a given placement, donations made towards this placement will be used for placements with similar development outcomes. For more information contact Palms Australia.

Donate by Post/Fax

You can download and print a donation form and return it to us by post/fax with your cheque, money order or credit card details.

Donate by Phone

Or call us on (02) 9560 5333 to make a donation by phone.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK!


Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have. - Emile Chartier