This infographic was created for Palms Australia’s Golden Jubilee. Click on the image for the full-size image.
A few points to look out for:
- the effect a grant can have both on Palms’ activities (graph at bottom)
- how donations are magnified in value through our volunteers’ contributions
- the comparisons of costs for similar activities
- what has been achieved by Palms’ volunteers over 50 years
- the cost break-down of a volunteer placement, from recruitment through to community education
Brendan Joyce first got involved with Palms Australia as a volunteer teacher working in Bougainville in 2003. He has worked with Palms since 2005 and is now the Assistant Director.